1. Only people of sound mind who are above 18 years of age may use this Site and its services.
4. We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage or any social networking platform.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any device You use to access the Site. Accordingly, You are solely responsible for all activities that occur with Your device. If You become aware of any unauthorised use of Your device, You are required to notify the relevant authorities as soon as possible.
6. We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the Site and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the Site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory,including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title,merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the Site or its links to other internet resources as may be available to You through the Site. Reference in the Site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Us.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NEREUS SPORT PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED, its affiliates, associates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, losses, damages and costs (including attorney fees) and other expenses suffered or incurred due to or attributable to or arising out of (i) violation of any applicable law (ii) breach of any representations, warranties or covenants of the User (iii) breach of the policies, guidelines and conditions of service, including those referred in these terms (including any modifications or additional notifications or instructions); (iv)infringement of any third party rights. This clause survives the termination of these terms.