The jersey that everyone has so keenly been waiting for is finally here and doesn’t it look the part! In a star-studded event, one which was telecasted all over the world with cricket’s who’s who present, the brand new India T20 WC jersey was launched. The new jersey is immediately eye-catching with a perfect blend of blue, orange and white. A billion cheers are depicted in the form of waves on the jersey, which is why the new kit is also known as the billion cheers jersey.
To make the occasion even more special, MPL Sports, the official kit sponsor of the Indian cricket team, unveiled the jersey on the Burj Khalifa, the most famous skyscraper in the world. In a moment that will be remembered for years to come, on October 13, the tallest building in the world lit up with the colours of Team India for the T20 WC.
Apart from the aesthetic appeal and fabulous design, the new jersey has a number of other features which any cricket fanatic will crave.
- It uses BCCI 3D Logos.
- Antimicrobial Wash
- High End Performance Fabric (Lycra) is used.
- Technically enhanced design for better performance.
- Manufactured in World Class Facility under strict supervision
- Mesh + Jacquard Fabric used for better breathability.
- Worn by Players on the field
- Higher GSM fabric helps with the longevity of the garment and the fall of the garment is better.
- The waves on the jersey are the depiction of the cheers of the fans, which the players will carry each time they are on the field.
The Official India T20 WC jersey is now available on the MPL Sports website and at a highly affordable rate, something which every Indian fan has been wanting for years.
And that’s not it. Apart from the Official Indian T20 WC jersey, MPL Sports have also launched a line of apparel collection right from fan jerseys, stadium jerseys to bottom wear, track pants and other accessories.
Here are a few of the other products that you can find on the MPL Sports website, along with the official player T20 WC jersey.
Team India Jerseys:
- Official Team India Billion Cheers Player Jersey: The exact jerseys which the players will wear on the field when they take part in the T20 WC. This jersey is designed for maximum comfort, breathability and style.
- Official Team India Billion Cheers Fan Jersey: This stitch-by-stitch match of the player edition jersey is available at a lower price point.
- Official Team India Match Day Jersey: The official match day jersey can be worn as casuals, at the gym, or when you are supporting your favourite teams.
- Official Team India Fan Training Jersey - Train and sweat it out like your favourite cricketers in these training jerseys, which are available at quite a reasonable price
The official Team India jerseys are also available for women and kids. There are also Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma editions jerseys available apart from the retro jerseys.
- Official Team India Player Training Shorts: The classy Team India shorts are the best fit during the summers or when you are out for training. These classy shorts are made of anti-pilling, breathable fabric for maximum comfort.
- Official Team India Fan Training Shorts - The fan training shorts are an exact match of the player shorts and come at a much more affordable price. You can wear it while playing your favourite sport or during a gym session.
- Official Team India Player Training Pants - The training pants are your perfect companion while playing cricket or supporting Team India. These come in two colours, navy blue and black.
- Official Team India Fan Training Pants- Similar to the shorts, the official team India fan training pants are a stitch by stitch match of the player kit and are available at a better price point. These are also available in two colours - navy blue and black.
Apart from these, you can also find the Team India Test match pants and fan pants available on MPL Sports.
- Official Team India Training Track Jackets: The winter is just about setting in India and it is the perfect time for you to get hold of the official Team India training jackets. Wear it on a morning jog or evening walk. Stand apart from the crowd in these jackets, which look stunning and keep you warm.
- Official Team India Fan Vest Jacket: It’s stylish, it’s comfortable and easy to put on. Whether you are going out for an evening stroll or a drive, you can wear the team India vest jacket.
- Official Team India Fan Hoodie: With the winter season approaching swiftly, the classy official Team India Fan Hoodie becomes a wardrobe essential. Put on and look the part while enjoying the chilly evenings.
India at the T20 WC 2021
The Virat Kohli-led Indian team will start their T20 World Championship journey against arch rivals Pakistan on October 24. They will then play New Zealand and Afghanistan on October 31 and November 3, respectively. Matches against the two Qualifiers will come next up on November 5 and November 8.